Site Reliability Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
- Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
- Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
- Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- 6-8 years of experience
AWS, Devops, Linux, MongoDB, MySQL, Python, SRE, Automation, CICD, SRE
CTC: 20-30 LPA
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Why Chingari ?
We are a unique company in terms of the problem statement and user base – building a super entertainment app powered by GARI
We want to make sure that everyone we hire is aligned to the mission statement, so prospective candidates should spend some time understanding why Chingari aligns with what they want to do next.