ML Software Engineer
Skills and expertise you’ll require
- Machine Learning
About this Role
The Machine Learning team’s mission is to empower content interaction and creation using Video & audio related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like audio/Video processing, natural language understanding and multimodal deep learning. We are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into various Chingari products and ultimately bring joy to our forthcoming global user base!
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Build the core systems and develop algorithms used for query understanding, result ranking, query recommendation, system reliability, and etc.
- Build industry leading recommendations and search engines. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, deep learning and NLP
- Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques; improve model and recommendation and search strategies
- Understand user behavior and apply various machine learning algorithms to optimize content consumption and production experience
- Work with Chingari’s cross functional teams to grow Chingari in important regional markets.
- Potentially mentor and lead peers depending on experience
Qualifications – Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, with at least 3 years of related work experience in Python, C/C++;
- Solid experience with data structures or algorithms;
- Software development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language like Python, C/C++;
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems.