Senior Software Engineer – iOS
Skills and expertise you’ll require
- Swift (Programming Language)
Roles and Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At –
- Exhibiting expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
- Understanding of iOS application architecture and design.
- Understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency and multi-threading in iOS and demonstrating strong computer science fundamentals.
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- Exhibit knowledge of Code-versioning tools (Bitbucket/GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN).
- Demonstrate Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance.
- Have Knowledge in tracking tool like JIRA.
- Exhibit amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Be well versed with Agile methodology.
- Work closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams.
- Ships feature in fast moving agile sprints.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played –
- 5+ years of experience in developing, releasing and maintaining iOS mobile applications.
- Be startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hard-working and passionate.
- Mandatory skills – (Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, ReactiveSwift, ReactiveCocoa or any other similar solution) and excellent expertise in AVFoundation, AVKit, MediaPlayer and related Frameworks.