Software Engineer – Android
Skills and expertise you’ll require
Roles and Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At –
- Understanding of the Android application lifecycle and Java or kotlin.
- Exhibiting strong hands-on coding Java, Kotlin and xml.
- Exhibiting strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Showing experience of working on RESTful APIs Retrofit, Volley, coroutines etc.
- Capturing, tracking, and resolving bugs and issues using JIRA, Bitbucket
- Work with frameworks and libraries like Dagger, koin, Rxjava, firebase, EventBus,Glide etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Exhibit knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played –
- Total work experience between 4 and 5 years
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills for using scientific method and design of experiments
- Knowledge in database Room,Sqlite and offline support.
- Knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material designs
- Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guideline.