Software Development Engineer in Test
Skills and expertise you’ll require
- Jasmine Framework
- testing frameworks
Roles and Responsibilities
You’re awesome at and will be responsible for
- Own the testing and release for delivery of features on the assigned module.
- Develop and maintain automation to apply and collect all tests against target releases with minimal human intervention.
- Actively participate in design and architectural discussions for the features planning to be developed.
- Support Engineering team to design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Triage bugs submitted from users and other teammates, verifying issues and gathering additional details (via JIRA and applicable tools).
- Formulate Test strategy for the business and technical requirements, identify testing scope and test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation.
- Work with Product Managers on the release and Go-To Market plan.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDET depending on the role you are placed in.
- Build and maintain CI/ CD setup for smooth validation and releases.
- Work with engineers and product managers to complete product releases.
- Monitor product and feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc) and develop tools to monitor health metrics.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test cases, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Well versed on source code management tools like GIT.
- Proficiency working with Automation tools: Selenium, Rest Assured, Karate and build tools Maven, Gradle.
- Experience working with any of the mobile automation tools such as Appium, Espresso, XCUI etc.
- Experience in any of Databases/ Caches such as Elascticache, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as Gatling/ Locust.
- Hands on experience in development of test automation tools/ frameworks in an Agile development environment.
- Worked on CI/CD setup such as Jenkins, goCD, gitlab pipeline etc.
- Proficient in any cloud-based testing platforms like Saucelabs, browserstack to execute automation tests for various devices.
The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
A fun-life balance
A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Work with the worlds largest social media Web3 company